Tuesday 3 January 2017

Creative Contentment - When Making Resolutions

Hello All,

At a time of fresh starts and new beginnings, I'm gathering a collection of ideas to help myself maintain a sense of balance and fulfillment, particularly with regard to crafting, but also within all other areas of my life.

Last year, I discovered this beautiful, online community of creative beings and as many of you offer so much in the way of friendship and guidance, I want to give a little something back. Since many of us share so much common ground, it occured to me that one, if not some of you may also find some reassurance and/or inspiration within these little ideas of mine. So, here I am, sharing them with you, on a path I will call 'Creative Contentment'...

Here is a little idea I had a few days ago;



I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year,
With lots of love,
From me, Lorraine xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment